Refining India 2018. CALL FOR PAPERS
New and bigger venue. More opportunities to present. Now all we need is your presentation.
Commissioning to meet a projected doubling of India’s refining capacity is expected to be in place by 2025. What part will you and your company play in this next major phase of the world’s most dynamic oil processing industry? Now in its sixth year, Refining India is a unique opportunity to bring together senior executives from India’s refining industry and speakers from international companies at the leading edge of refining and petrochemical technology.
Refining India 2018 in particular welcomes ideas for presentation on these topics:
– Completing the journey to BS–VI fuels
– Digital developments: virtual steps to leaner, more informed, operations
– Greater Energy Efficiency, higher margin, smaller carbon footprint
– Products to Market: advances in blending, storage and distribution
– The growing role of Renewable Fuels
– Crude Sourcing opportunities and future options
– Marine Fuels Post 2020: higher demand for distillate
In the first instance, email your 200-word abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 March 2018.
Except Indian headquartered Operators, EPCs and Institutes who should email their submissions to email@example.com
Technology suppliers please note that a Refining India presentation requires much more than your own claims for your products or services. Your presentation should include proof of concept through commercial application and an explanation of the takeaways offered to your audience. Presentations that meet these guidelines will be preferred. Company profiles, if any, must be brief.
Sponsorship packages including the opportunity to present to Refining India’s audience are available. For more details and to book your sponsorship package, contact firstname.lastname@example.org